Sunday 21 September 2014

My Arab Beauty



Finally I am back and have some time to update my blog!!

So I was sat at work thinking about just how much i miss doing my make-up and, of course, sharing it with you all. So i phoned my gorgeous best friend here in Dubai and asked if she would be my canvas.... which (lucky for me) she said yes.

So there was no specific inspiration behind this look, just me playing about with golds, browns and oranges. You should all know by now how much I love my golds and browns. 
My best friend Dina is such a naturally beautiful girl that she could make even my worst make-up attempts look good.She's just so stunning. 

I used the gold from my Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 as it is so pigmented and just looks amazing when it catches the light. I put it on the ball of her eyelid, in the center to create a spotlight effect with a chocolate brown surrounding it which faded into an orange-brown in the corner of the eye. Final touch of some simple winged eyeliner and fake lashes and the look was complete. 

Dina's skin is naturally flawless so she didn't need much coverage, just some contouring and lippie and she was all set.

Poor girl had to deal with me signing my name on her in Arabic with eyeliner. I just wonder if i would get away with doing to that to all my models? Every artist should sign there work one way or another though right?! 

I had so much fun practicing on my gorgeous best friend, and I can tell you from now you will no doubt be seeing again very soon.

       

Stay Beautiful x




No comments:

Post a Comment