Saturday 27 September 2014

Lookamillion Inspiration

'Lookamillion' is the most talented make-up artist on instagram, if you haven't seen her work yet then you are missing out. You MUST go look!!!!!

Recently on instagram she posted the most gorgeous look, I instantly felt inspired by it and wanted to try it myself .. although i knew there was no way any one could even compete. 

Look at it, is it just perfect. I didn't even attempt to recreate this look but instead, just used it as inspiration for a similar look. i really hope you all like it. 


So here it is! I chose to swap the gold used in 'lookamillion's look with the gorgeous MAC Kitschmas A21 pigment as i wanted to keep this look quite light and for the colours to flow better.

I absolutely loved what she had done with the added glittered eye liner, so chose to use my Urban Decay Heavy Metal silver eyeliner on the inner corner of the bottom lid and between the two liner wings as shown in the picture. 


I love how the dramatic eyeliner gives an Arabic feel to the look and makes the eye make-up stand out. 




I am definitely going to be trying
more of Lookamillion's looks. Her work is on another level and really motivates me to work on my makeup and to challenge myself and push the boundaries. 

Definitely make sure you keep checking in on my blog to see more
of my looks and how other artists inspire me and hopefully one day ill be able to inspire one of you too. 

Get practicing girls and let me
know how you all get on! 

   Good Luck!

Stay Beautiful x










1 comment:

  1. Hey Hannaaaaann! Hope you're enjoying Dubai. I'm loving these posts, think I'm goig to get myself a large MAC eye-shadow palette so I can try some of this jazz.
    I've tagged you in Tumblr Tagged/ Liebster Award. Just answer my questions and tag someone else :) xx
    http://brokeblackbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/tumbler-tagged-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete