Tuesday 21 October 2014

MacDaddy Inpsired

Hey my lovelies, 


Having been given the most perfect set of Zoeva Brushes for my birthday the

other week I could not even wait to try them out. The more I do my make-up the more I like to challenge myself and try something new. 
As you will all know by now, I LOVE my fake eyelashes, you will never catch me without them ... until I did the next look which i am about to share with you. 

MacDaddy is another Instagram make-up artist who is truly spectacular and he often uploads simple eye looks without no lashes. I always used to think fake eyelashes completed a look but i was so wrong. The natural looks he does are STUNNING! go check him out girlies, if you are following me on instagram i have tagged him in my most recent make-up post. 


I have never done anything like this before, no eye-liner, no lashes, yet I was surprisingly SO happy with the end result. 
So yet another spotlight look but a softer one.

1. First of all, i used my Urban Decay eye primer to ensure the shadows stayed on as long as needed and so the colours appeared as pigmented as possible. 

 2. I used my new '227' Zoeva brush to apply 'Buck' from the original Naked Palette (another one of my perfect birthay gifts) to highest point of the look, just above the eye socket bone.

3. I then blended 'Creep' underneath, avoiding the center ball of the eye.



 4. The gold used on the ball of the eye is 'Smog' with a tiny bit of 'Half Bake' right in the center.

5. As you can see, the edge of the look is blended, and not neatly finished. Both 'Buck' and 'Creep' are blended round the eye and carried under the bottom lashes. 

6. From my Naked Palette 2 i used 'Booty Call' to highlight in the inner corner of the eye (the names of their shadows are the best!!) 

7. Lastly, before adding mascara (so weird not telling you all to get your fake lashes ready), I used 'Foxy' for Naked Palette 2 under my eyebrows to highlight and give the illusion of lifting the arch. 

8. For contouring I used my contour kit from Anastasia Beverly Hills! PERFECTION. 

Not forgetting the lips!! Since I chose i softer less dramatic eye look without   liner, i decided to go with a neat dark lip. MAC Media lipstick and Currant Lip liner. To get a clean edge around your lips you can use a small concealer brush with a little bit of concealer to clean any excess liner. 

I hope you guys all like this look! I promise ill start taking progress pictures to                      go along with my step by step instructions!

                                           Good luck ladies..


Stay Beautiful x

            


No comments:

Post a Comment