Tuesday 26 November 2013

IT'S ARRIVED!!!!!!!!

My girls, 

 It has finally arrived! I'm so overly excited that the new MAC store has finally opened in Aberdeen. It has been 'Coming Soon' for SO long, without actually arriving... UNTIL NOW!  

Along with being devastated about having to leave my friends, family and boyfriend back home in Edinburgh, leaving my fav MAC concession in Harvey Nichols wasn't any easier, especially knowing there wasn't going to be a replacement for me in Aberdeen. One less thing
getting me down now.

Whenever i'm feeling down I will no longer have to eat my body weight in Ben & Jerrys (admit it, you have all done this! May even be doing it right now)
but instead can treat myself to the 'occasional' 
MAC purchase. Lucky me, just wish i could say the same for my bank account. 
Can't say I'm sorry though. 

Enjoy it as much as I am going to my lovelies. 

Stay Beautiful x



No comments:

Post a Comment